chavved-up-matechavved-up-mate

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Make a film

You should make a fil, looking forward to more from you.

Fight Club: A Spoof Fight Club: A Spoof

LOL!!

All your stuff kicks arse I love sunday school best though, everything you do makes me laugh out loud though.

Air Strike 2 Air Strike 2

THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS THE BEST THING IVE SEEN FOR AGES!!! THEY SHOULD PUT THIS ON THE FRONT PAGE!! NOT A 30 SECCOND STICK MOVIE!!

Pain... Pain...

Really good

Really good. But what about physical pain, as in, ow that hurts!!

I hate fuken emos I hate fuken emos

Sooooooooooooo true

Lol I fucking hate people that live in the western world (I.E) are rich, and want to kill themselves. Stupid fucks. They think no one is worse off then them, They should be sent to live in a poor country, or sent to help them out, or bitchslapped. Not all emos are like that but suicidal people are pinners.

Totally Madness (FULL) Totally Madness (FULL)

Bollox! (as said by devvo)

Why tf is a 30 seccond crappy stick movie on the front page?
That was one of the most bollocks things ive ever seen in my life. Put something good that didnt take five minutes on the front page, like Sunday School (search for it on flash portal)
Sunday schol is a hillarious thing that deserves a section in the series thing and a place on the front page, That my good sir, was complete bollocks.

yoawswers! yoawswers!

Liked it

Lol howd u get the idea?

threebrain responds:

haha thanks X-) it's just that yao is so freaking tall. I can't believe it. And so there's like whole worlds going on below him and even in his own body

Pico 2 Gameplay Demo Pico 2 Gameplay Demo

NEY!!

NEY, you should have put that up on the main page

Animal Politics Animal Politics

Loved it!!

I love how you made everyone look like the realleaders. The bull for Italy was my favourite lol. Also Bush the bison and Blair the lion lol

Knives! Knives!