chavved-up-matechavved-up-mate

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Avalanche! Avalanche!

ADDICTIVE!!

Thats one of the most addictive games ever! well done, Front page stuff thet. My top score 1002

Street Fighter Tutorial Street Fighter Tutorial

Youre clever

Youre clever but....Your a stupid commie fuck... SO BLAM!!!!!!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

***** AMAZING GAME! *****

Brilliant game, thats all i can say, here is my baby- not v long compared to some peoples but i had fun.
2---2---77777777777780---7777777777772---9-3---3---3---3---
9-------------------------2---2---4---4---4---bbc--9---9---4
---c-----6---6---6-6-6-6---------------------------a---a---0
---2-2-2-3-1--------0---2-a-------------3-2-2-2-------------
----------------
Would be cool if you could have your thing you made as your ringtone on your mobile phone.

Custom Rides (SM Designs) Custom Rides (SM Designs)

NICE ONE!!

Good job, I couldnt find out how to change car colours though. Need different views, vertical, inside, angled.
Needs more variety in music, although i suppose that sort is the style for doing up cars, Put Rock and metal and funk in it, possibly red hot chili peppers, incubus, and something ridiculous like slipknot.
Unfortunatley there are too many games like this.
Maybe you could cross it with a dating sim, So you do up your car and try to pull with it, enter it into competitions and stuff, You have either talk the girls into being your girl (on the car) and then you unlock the girl, or you can unloack her as your girlfriend. (cough cough lol)
Anyway good game, keep it up mate

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

The joint best flash game ever!!

Absouloutly amazing, This game is my favourite along with insaniquarium and dad 'n' me
More levels please

Pimp My Piece v1.0 Pimp My Piece v1.0

quite good

All of you are tight, it was a good short game, that could have been better with more options like more cars to do up etc. maybe after that you can go pimpin or something.
All of you that have said that this game is worthless and shit are something called bullying bell ends.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Brilliant

I gotta love the conbos, make one with different levels and use of the weapons.